Vi søker etter en PGA Professional til å være en del av den mest dynamiske team i norsk golf.
PGA Professional - Tyrifjord Golfklubb
Tyrifjord Golfklubb is renowned as one of the most beautiful golfing venues in Norway. Widely regarded as one of the best maintained, varied and challenging courses in the region, we have a reputation for hosting various tournaments for NGF as well being one of the most popular courses for visitors.
As we prepare for the 2018 season, we seek to appoint a PGA Professional with the vision, values, and drive to join our team to make our club the best golfing experience in the Greater Oslo area.
We are looking for a qualified PGA Professional ‘rainmaker’ to join our team who has the vision and ability to build and run the best golf instruction program in the Oslo area within our existing business model. Your role will be to motivate and coach our members and guests to be better golfers, and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement within the club.
If you can offer us dynamism and entrepreneurial flair, with a proven record in golf instruction, exceptional sales, marketing, business development and customer experience skills, alongside other important attributes outlined in our applicant information pack, then we would be keen to meet you.
The role offers an exceptional opportunity to establish your own reputation and standing within the industry as you will be the focal point for all golfing activities at the club.
The top 10 skills you will need are…
1. Team player – you will be an integral part of, and working within, our small management team.
2. Sales, you need to be able to sell yourself and sell the club.
3. Social media, if you know how to get 1,000 Facebook followers you are way ahead of the curve.
4. Website and email marketing skills (that’s not the same as knowing how to send something out by email).
5. Communication skills in person and through digital means in both Norwegian and English.
6. Continuous personal development and education.
7. Management and leadership skills so you can run the instruction program effectively lean.
8. You will have the ability to recognise opportunity when you see it and to be able to drive business.
9. You will be familiar with Golfbox.
10. Teaching, merchandising, club fitting, playing....oh....and everything else!
The APPLICANT INFORMATION PACK, job description and person specification can be found online HERE together with details on how to apply for the role.
- The closing date for applications is 31 January 2018.
- First round interviews will be conducted 3-10 February 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a short presentation 13-15 February 2018.